How is your preparation for the test going on.Keep up with your hard work.
Here are few questions with answers for a quick revision.
All the best!
1.A 62 year old lady has progressive slowing of movements since 2 years. She has Rigidity and rectangular slow wave jerking movements. Most probable diagnosis is
|A.Progressive Supranuclear Palsy|
|B. Lewy-Body Dementia|
|D. Multiple System Atrophy|
2. After removal of the Parotid gland, patient is having sweating on cheeks while eating. Auriculotemporal nerve which contains parasympathetic secretomotor fibers to parotid gland is fused with
|A. Greater Petrosal Nerve|
|B. Facial Nerve|
|C. Greater Auricular Nerve|
|D. Buccal Nerve|
3. Which scientific principle is the basis for Thermodilution method used in measurement of cardiac output by Pulmon
|A. Hagen-Poisseuille Principle|
|B. Stewart-Hamilton Principle|
|C. Bernoulli’s Principle|
|D. Universal Gas Equation|
4. An alcoholic with poor judgment and decreased in skilled motor movements. Blood alcohol level would be
|A. 30-80 mg/dl|
|B. 80-200 mg/dl|
|C. 200-300 mg/dl|
|D. >300 mg/dl|
5. A lady had Meningioma with inflammatory edematous lesion. She was planned for surgery. Junior resident’s mistake in writing pre-op notes is
|A. Stop Steroids|
|B. Wash head with shampoo|
|C. Antibiotic Sensitivity|
6. A patient of Crohn’s Disease, underwent resection anastomosis. Now presents on 7th post-op day with anastomotic site leak from a fistula. Everyday leakage volume adds up to 150-200ml. There is no intra-abdominal collection and the patient is stable without any complains. What will be the next line of management?
|A. Do conservative treatment and leave him and hope for the spontaneous resolution|
|B. Perform Laparotomy and check for leakage site and healthy margins|
|C. Perform Laparotomy and completely exteriorize the fistula|
|D. Perform Laparotomy and place lateral drains and leave|
7. External Hemorrhoids, distal to dentate line is
|B. Skin Tag is not seen in these cases|
|C. May turn malignant|
|D. ligation is done as management|
8. Which of the following is characteristic of Basal Cell Carcinoma?
|A. Foam Cells|
|B. Nuclear Palisades|
|C. Keratin Pearls|
|D. Presence of intercellular bridges|
9. A patient has 2 fingernails and 1 toenail tunneling since 1 year. Rapid Diagnosis is done by
|A. Woods Lamp Examination|
|B. KOH mount|
|C. Slit Smear Examination|
|D. skin biopsy|
10. Lady with a history of previous C Section told the anesthetist that in spite of spinal anesthesia, she was aware of the procedure. What should be done to monitor depth of anesthesia?
|A. Pulse Oximetry|
|B. Train of Four|
|C. Bispectral Imaging|
|D. End Tidal CO2|
Also test your skills with our practice test for NEET PG at http://neet-pg.com/neet-pg-2012-sample-paper-and-practice-test/
We hope it helps you in your preparation .