IMPORTANT DATES :
1. Date of Examination, NEET (UG) 05.05.2013 (Sunday)
2. Schedule for submission of application forms without late fee 01.12.2012 to 31.12.2012
3. Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE 10.01.2013
4. Schedule for submission of online application forms with late fee Rs.1000/- 01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013
5. Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted with late fee of Rs.1000/-. 05.02.2013
6. Date of hosting of Admit Card – Application without Late Fee 01.04.2013
Date of hosting of Admit Card – Application with Late Fee 10.04.2013
7. Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) :
(a) Entry in the Examination Hall 9.15 AM
(b) Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator 9.30 AM to 9.45 AM
(c) Distribution of Test Booklet 9.45 AM
(d) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet 9.55 AM
(e) Test Commences 10.00 AM
(f) Latest Entry in the Examination Hall 10.00 AM
(g) Test Concludes 01.00 PM
8. Declaration of Results End of 1st week of June, 2013
9. Material to be brought on the day of examination Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board, Post Card Size Photograph and Ball Point Pens of good quality.
10. Rough Work All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
11. Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only for Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.
All The Best!