Instructions and Procedure for Online APPLICATION FORM NEET-UG – 2013
1.A candidate can only apply on-line application form for NEET-UG .
2. The instructions for filling up of application form are given under Clause 14 of the Information Bulletin.
You can download the Information bulletin from http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Docs/NEETBulletinEnglish2013.pdf
3.The examination fee for NEET-UG can be remitted in the following manner:
- Online payment through Debit/Credit Card
- Payment against Challan at the branches of Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office
4.After submission of online application form, candidate is required to send duly completed and attested Confirmation Page of online application form and proof of fee paid to the CBSE.
5.You can apply for NEET UG by looging onto http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/online/instruction.aspx
6.Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :
- The applicant has signed the Form at specified place and affixed left hand thumb impression.
- The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
- The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
- The two similar good quality colour studio photographs with white background (taken on or after 01.11.2012) have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form number & candidate name has been written on the back of both the photographs.
- The Confirmation Page of online application sent by Courier shall not be accepted.
7.Please arrange documents in the following order:
|(i)||Proof of remittance of fee|
|(ii)||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application|
|(iii)||Affidavit (for candidates from Andhra Pradesh and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota)|
8.For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.
9.Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.
10.Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or Institution.
11. Simple steps to Apply Online-
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
Make Payment of Fee through E-Challan or Credit Card/Debit Card
Take a Printout of Confirmation Page and send to CBSE
Take a Printout of the Address Slip for posting on A5 Envelope